Sign up for SpecialsEmail Address
Enter to Win a Complimentary Night Stay!
Whether you are in Kensington, London for business or pleasure, let the London Lodge be your London home too.
About London Lodge
The beautifully furnished London Lodge Hotel was originally built in 1880 as two distinctive and gracious Victorian residences. Situated in the quiet and historic Kensington area of London, this small town house hotel has a style and charm all of its own. The London Lodge Hotel prides itself on its quality and personalised service. Our friendly and courteous team will endeavour to meet your every need and to serve you with the utmost care, attentiveness and efficiency. The many regular visitors describe the London Lodge Hotel as ‘our London home'. Whether you are in Kensington, London for business or pleasure, let the London Lodge be your London home too.
Style & Ambience:
Each of the twenty-eight first class rooms are sumptuously furnished with the very latest in luxury facilities combined with sophisticated Louis XVI style furniture. Each floor has a different colour scheme with each room individually designed to reflect the traditional English elegance of the hotel.
Facilities & Services:
All the accommodations are en-suite and offer the very latest in luxury facilities including air conditioning, satellite television, telephone, computer modem socket, trouser press, writing desk, hairdryer, mini-bar and wireless internet access. In addition, the Executive rooms include a private safe. Everything has been thought of for your total comfort and convenience.
Whatever your requirements may be during your stay at the London Lodge Hotel our team will be happy to assist you.
The London Lodge Hotel offers all the standard services you would expect from a quality hotel, including 24 hour room service, message and secretarial services, laundry arrangements, wake-up calls, and safety deposit boxes. In addition the caring and friendly team will be more than happy to make restaurant reservations, assist in purchasing theatre tickets, or arrange taxis, flowers, chocolates and/or champagne on your behalf, or anything else you may require to make your stay a memorable and enjoyable one.
The hotel has wireless internet accessibility throughout for a small extra charge.
Stephanie's Restaurant & Bar:
Breakfast is served in Stephanie's restaurant. Alternatively, breakfast may be served in the comfort of your bedroom for a small extra charge. The high spot of any visit to England is the traditional English breakfast which we freshly cook to order.
In the evening, Stephanie's Restaurant & Bar is open for you to enjoy either a drink or one of the international specialties from our a la carté menu, including vegetarian dishes. Pre-theatre dinner can also be arranged. Food service can be arranged outside these hours, please contact reception if you require any further information.
Corporate Social Responsibility at the London Lodge Hotel:
London Lodge Hotel embraces Corporate Social Responsibility as part of its duty in helping to protect your environment and encourage those with whom we trade to do the same. We strive to play an active part and support the community in which we operate. All London Lodge Hotel team are aware of the policy and are fully supportive in ensuring that proactive efforts and ideas are initiated.
You can help us to help our environment by following our basic policy:
Get unplugged: Many people don't realize that their cell phone charger, laptop cable and other electrical plugs drain power while they are plugged in, even if they are not in use. In fact, only 5% of the power used by an average cell phone charger is used to charge the phone - the other 95% is wasted energy.
Seize the day: Take advantage of natural light as much as possible - it is as renewing for your mood as it is for our planet.
Chill out: We let you adjust the room temperature to maximize both energy efficiency and personal comfort.
Lights out: Keeping the bathroom light off overnight will not only make a big impact but it will help you to sleep better. Travelling with a nightlight is an easy, eco-friendly alternative.
Save while you sleep: How many of you change your linen every day at home? Please read our environmental policy in your bathroom. Use common sense: Be sure to turn off your lights and TV and make sure taps are not dripping before leaving your room.
Our Employers Liability insurance is held with The New India Assurance Company Limited of 3rd Floor, Crown House, Crown Street, Ipswich, Suffolk, IP1 3HS. Their telephone number is 0845 3000 988 and the amount of cover is £5 million.
Check In/Check Out:
Our guaranteed check in time is 2pm although luggage can be stored for early arrivals.
Our latest check out time is 12 noon but luggage can be stored for later departures.